Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If You Insist





Here are a couple more photos of my "new" to me bathroom. My daughter advised me to use black and white since the newly painted walls are "trusty tan." Black and white goes with tan walls? I asked. She assured me it would be ok. So I must agree black and white does go with tan walls. She also picked out my shower curtain which I really love. I picked out the new black mirrors which replaced an old plain mirror across the wall. Much better! Now I want black and white accessories and tan walls in every room!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! I tried to get Chloe to do her bedspread in a print like that but she wasn't going for it. It's wasn't pink enough for her! :) I love the black/white with your tan walls. What color tan is that? Is it called trusty tan? You did a good job on your remodel! I'm glad you shared pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is called Trusty Tan by Sherwin Williams. I would even like one shade darker I think. Glad you like it and thanks for always "looking." I'll be looking for an entry on "Life as Chloe and Carter's Mom" :-)) Did you know Chloe was one of the "c" names I had picked out along with Colleen and Cameron (if it were a boy)? Back then we had to have a boy and a girl name ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog and LOVE your new bathroom!! I may have to steal your idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guest room is painted tan (as my whole house is), and the bedding is black/white damask! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete