Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010! What a great sound that has! I know it is going to be a great year. But first resolutions.....it's time to make New Year's resolutions. Even if we don't keep them you gotta do it. Everyone makes the same ole ones.....lose weight. exercise, save money blah, blah, blah. You are familiar with those. Well, I've got my top 10 list of resolutions. These are new ones or most of them are new for me so maybe I will keep them. Ok, here they are in no particular order:

1. Pray without ceasing for my loved ones.
2. Ameliorate (my favorite French/English word) my embroidery skills.(I need new software).
3. Ameliorate (favorite word again) my photography skills. This one should be easy. Since I'm pretty bad to begin with improving a bit shouldn't be that hard.
4. Try and perfect all of Pioneer Woman's "starter" recipes in her new cookbook. (My family will like this).
5. Plant a lemon tree, another Satsuma tree and a Camellia bush (my favorite flower).
6. Plant a tomato garden this spring which for me a garden would be 1-2 plants.
7. Learn to "hold" my not so nice remarks.(My family will like this one, too).
8. Exercise more. ( I got a bicycle for Christmas so that should help).
9. Eat more veggies.
10. Be a better wife, mother, grandmother, friend, daughter, sister, aunt....well you get the idea.

Hope you have a wonderful year filled with love, joy and many, many blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment