Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend Projects

 
I've been able to get alot of projects done this weekend and I wanted to share them with you. I've seen many pretty Mod Podge frames and have wanted to try making one. I found an inexpensive frame at the dollar store and thought I'd try. Not too happy with the results but at least I know how to do it kinda. I think the paper I used was too soft. A bolder pattern would look better. Sorry Grayson I had to put your sweet picture in the "girly" frame but it was all I had. Also, I made several valentine shirts. It was hard finding a design that I liked for boys but I finally found one I like. The design was kinda busy so my husband suggested I put the little fellow's name on the back. I really like that idea. I have a "little" friend who likes to cook so she is getting a Valentine apron, mitten and hot pad. I did not do the applique on the mitten and hot pad only the apron and her name. Going to put my machine away for the night I think unless I decide to make another shirt! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks adorable! I see you figured out how to make a collage. What was the trick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed your instructions and it worked! I wish you could make the pictures larger, though. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete