Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4th of July Treats










I found these bags on Elle's Studio and added the scalloped circles and Happy
4th circles. I added lots of candy and a chocolate-dipped double stuffed Oreo. I wanted to do something for my husband's 10 secretaries before the 4th. I love the bags Elle's Studio always has for the holidays. I have the Christmas and Valentine bags. They come as a PDF file and you can print as many as you need and they are easy to put together. You all know I do these dipped Oreos for all the holidays, too. They can be decorated in any colors. The only problem with making them is being tempted to eat several. Oh well the calories are worth the splurge. Hope you all are getting ready for a wonderful 4th, too.

2 comments:

  1. They look yummy! Save one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these do look yummy and oh so festive! Love them! You better be bringing some to Florida for our 4th of July bash!

    ReplyDelete