Saturday, September 18, 2010

Game Day

Don't get me wrong I'm not one who can sit for three hours and watch a football game ..I have too many other things to do but I do love LSU for many reasons. My husband and my brother graduated from LSU Law School and both of my children attended LSU. My nephew and his wife were professors at LSU before moving to Ohio. One of my all time favorite students that I taught for 2 years played football for LSU and for the last 11 years I have been taking students to State Literary Rally on the beautiful campus of LSU. When my children were young we went to all the sporting events at LSU....baseball at Alex Box Stadium, basketball at the Pete Maravich Center and of course football at TIGER Stadium. Watching a game in Tiger Stadium is not that comfortable as I remember. It seemed that we had 6 inches of "booty" space and I felt like I was sitting on my neighbor. It rained on and off during that game so we'd run under the bleachers to escape the rain and then return to watch. No matter how cramped we were being in Death Valley is exciting! My son is there tonight....he's a true Tiger Fan. Just wanted to share a few pictures of game day at our house.
Anton was born this week and his mother works for LSU! Another devoted fan ordered this for her.
An aunt ordered these for her twin nephews...more fans!

Purple and Gold mini cupcakes

Yummy!
Ok Tigers we want another win.

1 comment:

  1. Love the football shirt...and the cupcakes look pretty darn good too :)

    ReplyDelete