Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cash Hudson

I've been sewing for a little fellow named Cash Hudson. His mom and dad are big CATS, LSU and Saints fans so that's what I made for him. I'm not through yet but wanted to show you what I have finished. First we had to have a Halloween onesie and then a pumpkin shirt to wear to the Pumpkin Patch and Farm this weekend. Then on to the sports burp cloths. I will be happy to share sites and fonts if anyone wants that information. I'm just toooo tired to list it all right now.









3 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin in the wagon! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! The pumpkin in the wagon is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The onesies are perfect:) L-O-V-E the burp clothes:) I'll email you some pictures of him in his Pumpkin onesie! Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete