Friday, October 8, 2010

Grayson, Alex & Chocolate Cake

My daughter picked out this design for the boys. They will wear these shirts to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow. She thinks the design fit them to T.
The design is from Applique Alley and the font is Green Bean from 8 Claws and a Paw.

Won't they look so cute playing in the pumpkins wearing their matching shirts?

A friend at school made our office an amazing chocolate cake and she gave us the recipe. I will gladly share it with you, too. It starts with a cake mix and ends with frosting in a can. It is simple but delicious! You gotta give it a try.

Yummy! I will have to hide it from Grayson. Everything sweet is a "cookie" and he likes "cookies" as much as I do. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I LOVE all of your recipes! They are beautifully wrapped! You are so very talented! I am now a follower of your AWESOME blog! Mary

    ReplyDelete