Friday, December 31, 2010

Almost Midnight

I've got the black-eyed peas soaking, the cabbage is ready to cook and I'm waiting for 2011 to arrive.  I'm doing what I love right now and that is sewing for some little princesses.  I've been sewing a lot the last couple of days.  There are several special babies coming soon and I'm busy sewing for them. I will share some of those things later but I'm waiting on my daughter to announce the name of her little girl that's coming soon.  I don't want to share her name before her parents tell everyone.  So I can't show you anything for her.  However, I can share a birthday apron for Kalina.  Mandy, a loyal customer, orders aprons for her daughter to give for birthday presents.  I try to match personalities with their aprons.  Mandy says Kalina loves the whole Disney Princess theme.  So we went with pinks and purples and a princess crown. Kalina will be a little birthday princess.

I pray all of you have a safe, healthy and super new year! 
Happy 2011 and Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment