Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ooh la la .... Breakfast with Santa

 Breakfast with Santa by Tobi Fairley
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I know I surely did.  I also know everyone is probably taking down the Christmas decorations or planning to very soon.  However, I just had to show you this beautiful breakfast table scape by Interior Decorator Tobi Fairley.  I think it is absolutely the cutest table design I've seen.  Of course I'm partial to Eiffel Towers and French words and maybe that's why I like it soooo much.  I'm planning to have one very much like it next year.  Check out Tobi's blog and see her other ideas and work.  She is located in Little Rock, Arkansas so she's a Southern girl. 

 Aren't these the greatest chair back covers?
Joyeux Noel until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment