Saturday, March 5, 2011

FishBones

I would have missed the "cuteness factor" in this design I had not been inspired by this shirt in the Kelly's Kids catalog.  Kelly's Kids has given me some wonderful ideas.  I guess I'm looking forward to Spring and Summer because I want to embroider fish, sail boats, flipflops, watermelons :)  This shirt is for Gray to wear this summer in Florida.

One of our favorite places to have lunch while in Florida is Stinky's Fish Camp in Santa Rosa Beach. I get hungry just thinking about the food there.......the best salads, fish (of course) and sandwiches.  This shirt makes me long to have lunch at Stinky's.  Maybe Grayson will wear his FishBones shirt and white cargo shorts or red seersucker shorts.....cute!

You can get your own FishBones applique here and just add your sweet little fellow's name.
I used WhoaNelly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. My name is Casey. I also live in La. I have been following your blog for a while now and I love alot of your stuff and simple ideas. I also monogram and embroider clothing for my son and others as well.Where did you get the shirt from if you don't mind me asking. I would also like to know where you get your buckets from also. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Casey! Please email me and I'll answer your questions. My email is kcs@cebridge.net

    ReplyDelete