Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hooded Towels

This hooded towel completes the order for Baby Emiry.  This hooded towel is very colorful.  I used a raspberry towel for the body and the white hand towel with raspberry stripes for the hood.  The design is called Candy Dots and that's just what it looks like.  I used raspberry pink, lime green, yellow-gold and orange thread for the dots which just happened to match the striped fabric.
The design is from LynniePinnie and the font is WhoaNelly.
Sloan's Easter hooded towel.  The precious Bunny is from GlitzyStitches.
The digitizing on this design is perfect. However, it had 20 thread changes which made for a lot of stopping and starting but I think he's a cutie and I forgot to add a bow to his ear!  So as soon as I do he will become a she :)

No comments:

Post a Comment