Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Tools and Miscellaneous Things

A new ruffler foot.  I plan to tackle it soon and hopefully learn to make beautiful ruffles. I found gathering them by hand was too tedious so I will try this device.
It's an odd looking thing.

Another new tool.  It's a hot-fix crystal applicator.  It is fun to use.  Using Swarovski crystals it affixes them to whatever......fabric, paper.

A friend asked me to embroider this pillow sham in pink.  However, when I tried to match a pink to the rose-colored piping on the sham it looked bad.  So I pulled out a variegated pink thread.  It had shades of roses and pinks and I think matches the piping pretty well. 


Yellow hooded towels for 1 year old twins.  This is for Miss Emily.

Added a little bling to this design with the crystals

And a matching crown for Jakob without the swirls and bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment