Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Heart VBS & a small announcement

My church is preparing for Vacation Bible School and our theme revolves around New York "The Big Apple".  I got the idea for these tote bags at a VBS Workshop.  I got around to trying them out tonight.

I used the png graphic provided by Lifeway and printed it on iron on printable cotton.  After sending it through the printer I ironed it on the canvas bags. 

This brings me to an announcement.....I'm taking the summer off from sewing.  I need time to spend preparing for VBS, vacationing with my family and trying some new things.  My customers are the best and I Heart all of you but I need to learn some new things and get ready with new ideas for the fall.  If you already asked me about 4th of July shirts.....I want to do those. I have new babies coming in the family and birthday shirts for family I want to do.  I will still blog and share what I make this summer.  Thanks for understanding and send me any ideas of things you would like for football season, back to school & Halloween.
I Heart VBS and I Heart My Customers!

1 comment:

  1. The VBS bags are too cute! As much as I will miss seeing your beautiful creations, you deserve a break to have some "me" time and to spoil those two beautiful grandbabies! We are leaving for Florida on Memorial Day. I can't wait! Looking forward to having the traditional white/khaki beach portrait! We are actually staying close to SeaSide so I can't wait to go exploring. You will have to tell me the good places to shop and eat! And, Addie wanted me to tell you that she is requesting a black and gold cheerleader onesie for the fall football games! Aunt Lisa already bought her a black and gold headband to wear for the games!

    ReplyDelete