Saturday, June 11, 2011

Alexandra

I finished everything for Alex, my great-niece and they must go in the mail for Ohio.  I have so many things I want to make for her but need to get these things to her for now.  I attempted a tank-dress.  I started with a tank and a piece of adorable lady bug fabric.  I cut the tank, serged and gathered the skirt fabric and attached it to the tank.  Hemmed it and ready to go.  I covered a button but it just didn't need a button.

I hope to make a onesie dress following the same basic idea.


I made her another July 4th shirt....she'll have several to choose from.  This is a simple flag tee that was great just like it was but I added a ruffle and a star button to "dress" it up a bit.

Ok....... finished and ready to pack up!

XOXO Alexandra from Aunt Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment