Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm Back!

I've just returned from a 10 day trip to SanDestin.  I love to travel but I also love to come home.....there's no place like home.  Before I left I finished a few projects but did not have the time to share them before hitting the road.  So I'd like to share them now that I'm back.

This is a shower gift someone ordered for a little girl who's going to be a big sister soon.  It's a tee shirt with Chunky lettering and curlz font and a matching ruffle.

2 burps for Julia Catherine

Polka Dots......never tire of them especially pink and ocean colored ones.  Fabric is Riley Blake

Diaper Bag for Julia Catherine

J onesie for Julia

I bought lots of chiffon to use for ruffles.  If it is too much for a baby it can be removed.

Remember the red seersucker knot dress for Sloan?  This is Grayson's matching shirt.  I used a free square pattern I had and added a mini crab tilted in the corner.  They wore their matching outfits one night in SanDestin.  Of course they were soooo cute!

I also used this crab on a burp for Sloan.....it was just a larger size.

This adorable dress was something Sloaney's mom bought and I just added initials.

Is there anything more perfect to wear for a Florida vacation than white and navy blue?
I will share pictures of our vacation as soon as I can look through all 350 of them :)
Hope you all have a wonderful July 4th weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog/page. I too do machine embroidery and I just love your ideas. I have a lot of the same designs that you have but love seeing how you use them. My best friend is from Louisiana and she also likes your page. Can't wait to see what you do next

    ReplyDelete