Sunday, August 28, 2011

Emerson Marie

Christmas in August!  I am so thankful for my customers.  They think ahead and give me plenty of time to work on their orders.  This candy cane design is perfect for this bib.... the red trim and candy cane are a perfect match. 

I did a matching burp cloth for Emerson Marie.  The red stripe ruffle is my favorite fabric.  It works well with some many projects.


Thanks to everyone who has placed orders since school started!  I really do have the best customers and I appreciate their faith in me to make gifts for special babies and children in their lives.  I'm busy sewing in between work, fun and family. 

Speaking of fun and family we made a visit to the fire station this weekend.  Grayson is all about fire trucks, fire stations and firemen.  However, when we got there he said, "I scared".  He watched from a distance and sprayed water from the big fireman's hose :-)  Big boy Alex wanted to wear the fireman's hat and pose by the big truck!  It was a fun visit for two sweet boys and Bella & Papa Asa.

No comments:

Post a Comment