Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Announcement & Skully For Sloaney

I want to let all of my loyal, wonderful and understanding customers know that October 15 will be the last day I'm taking orders for this year.  My plan is to finish all my orders by Thanksgiving or before and the rest of November and December will be for me to spend with my family or sew for friends and family.  I know that everyone will understand.  So please place your Thanksgiving & Christmas orders by October 15 so that you will have them in time for your special family times.  Thanks to the best customers anywhere!

Sloan is going to a Pirate Birthday Party and needed a shirt to wear with the rest of her Pirate outfit.  This is what her mother and I decided on.  We may add a bow to Skully......what do you think?  Bow or no bow?

Skully for Sloaney :-)
Short week.....whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment