Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Grayson!

Three years ago today our Grayson was born.  He is without a doubt the sweetest and most precious little boy I know.  He loves firetrucks, Police Cars, Motorcycles, Trains, The Lion King, All Aboard (aka The Polar Express), gumbo, cupcakes and I love him to the MOON.  He makes me laugh and makes my heart flutter when he says "Belwa" (his own version of Bella, what he calls me).  I thank God every day for my Grayson! 
Happy 3rd Birthday Grayson! 

So I sewed a few things for that boy!  His shirt for school for Halloween Party Day.

A little Turkey Day shirt!

Christmas shirt for a new little fellow.


I saw these on Pinterest and wanted to give them a try.  They are too cute to eat but we'll eat them anyway.  Oreo Truffles covered in white bark.

I Love Fall and Halloween!
Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment