Saturday, December 17, 2011

8 Days Until Christmas

JOY is what I am feeling right now.......because I finished Lizzie's pillowcases.  All 17 of them!  She brought them to me months ago but I'm just now finishing them.

There were 8 for girls.  I must admit I enjoyed stitching the girly ones more than the boys. I'll share just a few of my favorites.

Miss Emily

Alli is a ballerina

Tyler loves baseball

And a car for Bryce

And I'm finishing up gifts for secretaries at my school.  I love secretaries.....they do so much for everyone and generally keep a school running on track.  I certainly know how much they help me! 

Happy Sunday everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Your embroidery is so beautiful. I have a 2 and 4 year old and I would love to learn how to do this. Do you embroider by hand or do you use a machine? Do you recommend taking a class. I am very interested in this, if you have any helpful tips on where I should get started I would appreciate it. Thank you!

    Sincerely,
    Kris (mlklitch@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete