Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Peppermint Fudge

My mother-in-law has given me little treats all week.  One of which is the recipe for this Peppermint Fudge.  I couldn't wait to try it!  It is pretty, sweet and easy.

I hope to share the recipe with you tomorrow night.  Sometimes i have to try something once to get it just right.  I think my second try at this will be wonderful....although it's really good this time.  I used  pre-chopped peppermint chips that are a great time-saver but they are a bit softer than peppermint sticks.  When I added the peppermint it melted and turned my fudge pink.  It's really kind of nice.....pink peppermint fudge.  It is delicious!  Recipe to follow this week.

Caliope is an adorable 18 month old little girl.  Her mother is working on her internship in our office so I get to see Caliope often.  I think she would make a sweet playmate for Grayson.

Well.... Caliope fell this weekend and broke her elbow:(  Broke my heart.  I just had to make her something to wear with her pink cast :)  Also, I have knitted her a hat and just need to add red and brown polka dots.  I got her a Rudolph to love on while she heals.
XOXO to Caliope

Lindsay asked me to add a name to this ruffled onesie so this is what I did for Miss Aubree

Tomorrow is Wednesday!
Where do the days go?
Stay warm and enjoy this wonderful time of the year!

1 comment: