Wednesday, April 25, 2012

O Spring Break!

O Spring break, how I love thee let me count the ways.  I love thee because I can sew, bake, visit family & friends and I love thee because I do not have to get up at 5 AM.  What a beautiful week of weather it has been, too.  I hope you are having a beautiful relaxing week, also.
Here are a few things I've been working on.......

{ For Sloaney}

{For secretaries}
Little bags of chocolate
My inspiration is from a favorite Stamping Up Demonstrator

These are as good as the Pink Lemonade Cake Mix I shared awhile back.
Yummy!

More goodies for secretaries
Happy Secretaries Day!


Memorial Day is just around the corner.

Wouldn't a pair of red sequin tennis shoes look really cute with this?
I'm looking :)

Slow down Spring Break!
XOXO,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment